Things You Should Know About World Kindness USA
- World Kindness USA has no Political or Religious affiliations.
- World Kindness USA will support the overarching endeavours of the World Kindness Movement.
- World Kindness USA will not seek nor accept donations or apply for grants, it will be independently funded through a sustainable business model designed to support, promote and work with the goodwill initiatives for all to create positive change.
- World Kindness USA is not a governing body, it is a platform for national collaboration designed to encourage and support all sectors of our communities to engage in the global campaign for a kinder world.
- Membership to World Kindness USA is not based on members receiving or expecting benefits of membership but rather providing a value add to the campaign for a kinder world.
- In 2017 WKUSA became a registered Not For Profit ( 501(c)(3) Reg. Number 4057675)
- Approval for Membership to the World Kindness Movement was formally announced 20th anniversary, and 9th General Assembly on 3rd Sept 2017.
- World Kindness USA was officially endorsed on the 13th of December 2017 as a National Peak Kindness Body by the World Kindness Movement’s International Council.
I have been watching the energy and growth of the kindness community within the United States for some years now with increasing joy, excitement and anticipation. It has become very clear that the moment has arrived for the US kindness community to take the next step to organize ourselves in a way that will facilitate collaboration, innovation and inclusion of all sectors while at the same time reasserting a unified active participation in the growing World Kindness Movement. It is in that spirit that we invite you to join us in the national and global campaign by becoming Founding Members of World Kindness USA on a national platform of collaboration. I look forward to meeting you at the Kindness Evolution next April in San Francisco where we will announce the launch of WKUSA to chart a path forward to positive change. In the meantime if any of you find yourself in the S.F. Bay Area before then, by all means contact me at email@example.com
Mr Will Glennon
(Mr Will Glennon agreed to be a Founding Director of World Kindness USA and whilst a lawyer by trade, is best known as the founder of Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, which became a founding member of The World Kindness Movement in 1997.)
Under his stewardship, both organisations secured Messages of Support from two Australian Prime Ministers, the Vice Regal, the Australian Commissioner for Human Rights, State & Federal Government Ministers, State Premiers, numerous local government bodies including the City of Sydney & City of Gold Coast. This achievement was acknowledged in the NSW Parliament & in Her Excellency Dame Marie Bashir 2014 Message. He secured former non member nations participation in the global campaign for a kinder world & delivered the Australian Prime Minister’s Message at the launch of World Kindness China in Hong Kong in 2013. Following chairing the 8th International Council Meeting in Paris, he met with the Minister of Prime Minister of Thailand to host the 1st World Leaders Kindness Summit in Bangkok. In 2017 he delivered a new Australian Prime Minister’s Message of Support in Seoul, & chaired the 20th Anniversary 9th General Assembly of the World Kindness Movement. Michael presented the City of Gold Coast in Australia with international endorsement as a “World Kindness City.” Since stepping down as General Secretary in Sept 2017, Michael officially accepted the challenge to be the Chief Advisor to the Board of World Kindness USA. He continues to deliver passionate keynote addresses to engage, inspire and influence leaders and people of influence, on how a kinder world can be realised in our lifetime.
Be Kind People Project
NERDS RULE INC
This page will be updated on a regular basis as we form a National Coalition of the Goodwilling choosing to unite in the spirit of true collaboration by embracing the Courage To Be Kind. Please register your interest as we will be responding to all inquiries as soon as possible. Interested Parties to date expressing interest to become “Founding Members” in this ambitious project include but are not limited to:
- Variety International Los Angeles
- HELPIS Boston
- Envision Kindness Connecticut
- Kindness Org New York
- Be Kind People Project Phoenix
- Love For The Elderly Cleavland
- NERDS RULE Inc San Diego
- TedX Youth Columbia Carolina
- The Good Cards New York
- One World Heart Project Denver
- “We The World” New York
- The Whole Family Coaching
& No Judgment. Just Love. Phoenix
- Eco Angel Enterprises
- International Children’s Month Austin
Express your Interest and
Email Mr Michael Lloyd-White
Chief Advisor to The Board firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cities / Educational Institutions and Government Departments play an important role to the global strategies for positive change and we welcome working with cities to support their endeavours to meet the KPIs Kindness Performance Indicators as they begin the journey to receive international endorsement to be officially listed as a World Kindness City from the peak global body The World Kindness Movement. Cities and Schools who have recently expressed interest include.
Business has an inportant role to play and is one of the greatest influences in our culture and engaing companies whether they be large public listed multi nationals, Small to Medium Enterprises *SME) or sole traders, it makes a difference to building the critical mass to change. There is a Catch. They must be prepared to meet the Kindness Performance Indicators. WKUSA launches in April 2018 and we are looking forward to announce which businesses have been approved to become Founding Members.
- The Kind Effect Los Angeles
- Thunder Studios Los Angelas
- Take A Stand For Good San Fransisco
- Heart@Work San Franscisco
- Kindness Bracelet Salisbury
- Houston Kraft Los Angeles
- Love Glasses Revolution Phoenix
- Choose Love Movement Los Angeles
- Word Rocks Project San Diego
- Homeowner Financial Group Phoenix
- Risk Wise Group Denver